Post-op Bio-cellular Retexturizing Face Mask
QUANTITY 1 x 30ml
Dermastir Post-Op Bio-Cellular Retexturizing Face mask is a post-op skincare product, efficient after any kind of aesthetic procedure. Dermastir Post-Op Bio-Cellular Retexturizing Face mask is the most occlusive mask which wakes up skin cells, improves their response to a treatment and closes properly the work of a practitioner in post-op phase.
The monodose retexturizing mask, produced from the fermentation of microorganisms, has an elevated hydrophilic capacity and can be used also as a course of treatments.
PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4: Structure-giving properties, helps to decrease bruising in post-op
HYALURONIC ACID: Provides necessary hydration to the skin, preventing premature aging signs
DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE: Smoothing and calming properties
TOCOPHEROL: Antioxidant properties
- Post-op: post-laser, post-peel, post-botox, post-filler etc
- Anti-wrinkle and post anti-wrinkle treatment
- Skin resurfacing
- Collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid stimulation
- Protective hydrating barrier formation
- Post-op skincare product with excellent occlusive properties
- Monodose mask adheres like the second skin, no treatment bed needed
- Releases ingredients constantly throughout the time of application
- Noticeably improves skin texture, especially if used as a course of treatment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove the 2 outer layers of the mask. Apply the mask on a cleansed and dry face. Leave the mask to perform for 30-45 minutes. Afterwards, remove the mask and massage the serum. Do not rinse.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.