Dermastir Meso Sterile Vials - H53EGF
QUANTITY 10 Sterile Vials x 5ml
The exclusive formula of the Dermastir Sterile Vials H53EGF will stimulate the epidermal growth and elasticity of the skin.
- Exclusive formula with 53 ingredients that stimulate epidermal growth.
- Peptides are small enough to penetrate the skin topically. When the peptides are absorbed the cells receive signals to start epidermal growth.
- Ideal for combining with medical aesthetic devices and microneedling.
- Hyaluronic 10mg/ml medical aesthetic sterile vials.
- Use microneedles 0,25mm – 0,50mm for home use. Use microneedles 1,00mm – 2,00mm only in a clinic with a certified medical doctor.
SODIUM HYALURONATE: Helps skin retain moisture, helps with wound healing, promotes better blood circulation and nutrient absorption. Results in firmer, plumper skin, which makes wrinkles less visible.
VITAMIN C: Vitamin C boosts your skin's collagen production to give you firmer, more plump skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation. The result is
anti-aging action for younger-looking skin.
RETINOL (VITAMIN A): Stimulates the production of new skin cells, also helps to fade dark spots resulting
from photo-aging, hyperpigmentation, hormonal changes, and blemish scars.
NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3): Helps to improve the condition of the skin, helping to treat rosacea, acne, eczema, dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged, aging and dry skin.
- Sterile medical vials
- Peptide-based advanced formula with active rejuvenating ingredients
- Exclusively rich formula with 53 active ingredients that boost epidermal growth
- 53 ingredients – 4 peptides, 7minerals, 12 vitamins, 5 coenzymes, Natural Moisturizing Factor and 24 amino acids
- High concentration of Hylauronic Acid – 10mg/ml.
- Enhance skin radiance, elasticity and hydration
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces wrinkles and facial lines
- Can be used together with aesthetic devices and in microneedling treatments
- Suitable for the following body zones: face, scalp, neck and décolleté, hands
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Disinfect the area that will be treated. Use microneedles 0.25mm-0.50mm for home treatment.
Use microneedles 1.00mm-2.00mm only in a clinical treatment with a certified medical practitioner.
AQUA (WATER), SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, GLUTAMINE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ALANINE, ARGININE, LYSINE, VALINE, HISTIDINE, LEUCINE, THREONINE, ISOLEUCINE, TRYTOPHAN, NONAPEPTIDE-16, OLIGOPEPTIDE-55, DECAPEPTIDE- 36, OLIGOPEPTIDE-87, PHENYLALANINE, TYROSINE, GLYCINE, SERINE, ASPARTIC ACID, CYSTINE, ASPARAGINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE (NAD), ORNITHINE, AMINOBUTYRIC ACID, PROLINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, METHIONINE, TAURINE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VITAMIN B5), COENZYME A, URIDINE 5-TRIPHOSPHATE (UTP), NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE PHOSPHATE (NADP), DISODIUM FLAVINE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE (FAD), THIAMINE DIPHOSPHATE (COCARBOXYLASE), CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12), THIAMINE NITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RETINOL (VITAMIN A), INOSITOL (VITAMIN B8), FERRIC NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), PYRIDOXINE HCL (VITAMIN B6), BIOTIN (VITAMIN B7), FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), TACOPHEROL (VITAMIN E)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.