Dermastir Sterile Vials - Lipo
QUANTITY 10 Sterile Vials x 5ml
Dermastir Sterile Vials Lipo presents a fast-acting and effective peptide-based formula with fat-burning ingredients. Dermastir Lipo is one of the few products on the market with clinically proven fat-burning ingredients. Dermastir Lipo is unique because it is effective when used topically. In many aesthetic centers, Dermastir Lipo vials are combined with radiofrequency and ultrasound machines. The Dermastir Lipo vials are presented in sealed glass vials guaranteeing that the ingredients are present actively in high concentrations to burn down fat.
LECITHIN (PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE 5%): Lecithin is an emollient, which is a softening and soothing agent. Its powerful moisturizing properties help to keep the skin hydrated. Skin-restoring ability. Dissolves fat deposits.
L-CARNITINE: L-Carnitine, is an amino acid-derived building block for proteins that assists with the breakdown of fats and lipids.
OLIGOPEPTIDE-64, PENTAPEPTIDE-52: Oligopeptide-64 is a synthetic peptide containing 15 amino acids consisting of alanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, proline, threonine, tyrosine and valine.
- Sterile vials
- Peptide-based advanced formula with active fat-burning ingredients
- Anti-cellulite action, body sculpting treatments, V-shape
- Can be implemented in the double-chin procedures
- 5% Lecithin - breaks down fat deposits
- 2 Biomimetic peptides – boost metabolism
- 1% Carnitine – oxidizes fat deposits
- Can be used together with aesthetic machines
- Suitable for the following body zones: neck, abdomen, lower back, thighs, hips and arms
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Disinfect the area that will be treated. Apply the product alone or in combination with aesthetic machines (radiofrequency, ultrasound etc.).
LECITHIN, L-CARNITINE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-64, PENTAPEPTIDE-52
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.