Post-op Bio-cellular Face Mask - Whitening
QUANTITY 1 x 30ml
Dermastir Post-Op Bio-Cellular Whitening Face mask is a post-op skincare product, containing Ellagic acid, famous for its lightening properties. This monodose lightening mask is made from the fermentation of mircoorganisms, not mechanical manufacturing processes.
Dermastir Post-Op Bio-Cellular Whitening Face mask is efficient after any kind of aesthetic procedure and can be used also alone as a course of treatment.
ELLAGIC ACID: Naturally occurring polyphenol with lightening properties, helps to fade dark spots without causing skin irritation
HYALURONIC ACID: Provides necessary hydration to the skin, preventing premature aging signs
DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE: Skin calming properties
TOCOPHEROL (VITAMINE E): Antioxidant properties
- Post-op: post-whitening treatments, post-laser, post-peel etc
- All forms of pigmentation and dark spots
- Dull skin tone
- General skin lightening
- Post-op skincare product with excellent occlusive properties
- Monodose mask adheres like the second skin, no treatment bed needed
- Releases ingredients constantly throughout the time of application
- Noticeably brightens the skin texture, especially if used as a course of treatment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove the 2 outer layers of the mask. Apply the mask on a cleansed and dry face. Leave the mask to perform for 30-45 minutes. Afterwards, remove the mask and massage the serum. Do not rinse with water.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, ELLAGIC ACID.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.