Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides
QUANTITY 1 x 50ml
The innovative Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides by Alta Care Laboratoires has been developed and produced in large 50 ml format for even surface and glowing skin. Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides gives brilliance and radiance to the skin and leaves the skin supple and vibrant. The shine and the light reflections of the diamond powder on the skin have a beneficial effect when visibly reflected into the eye. This reflection effect is better known as crystal therapy when the light amplifies the energy. Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides has a dense pleasant texture that could not be used and obtained from a small ampoule. In a new packaging the dense serum is easy and practical to use. A particular non-greasy serum texture absorbs rapidly into the skin and can be used every day in the morning and/or evening beauty routine.
Diamond powder is frequently used in products that are meant to remain on skin as a brightener. The diamond powder sits on the skin and disguises fine lines and other imperfections. Diamond powder reflects and bounces light, manipulating it to even skin tone and create a youthful effect (also called a blurring effect). Diamond Crystals, the most precious stones, amplify the energy that vibrates and moves the cells, therefore decreasing cell cohesion.
PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7: Increases the epidermal thickness. With age, the epidermis becomes thinner and the transepidermal water loss (TEWL) increases. The peptides are mainly indicated to be applied daily to enhance and stimulate the regeneration of the epidermal cells. Apart from age the epidermal cells also become thinner after operations and some procedures such as laser and dermabrasions. The peptides stimulates the repairing process by attracting cells to a wound site. In practice, youthful skin radiance is due to the rapid cell proliferation. With age, the rate of cell proliferation decreases and causes skin thinning. The peptides promote cell growth and increase proliferation that is essential to prevent signs of aging.
NYMPHEA COERULEA LEAF CELL EXTRACT: The extract of the leaf cells of the Water Lily performs a function of cell-activator. The extract contains alive stem cells that move and thus wake up skin cells when applied topically. It is extremely important to wake up skin cells not only to improve skin response to the treatment but to launch also internal mechanism in the skin to contrast ageing. Blue Lotus Stem Cells that are present in the formula make other ingredients synergistic. Blue Lotus Stem cells also have anti-oxidant properties that slow down cell oxidation, combat free radicals and fight glycation.
- Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides serum has more density and viscosity compared to serums presented in ampoules. The reason is that the ampoules cannot have such density and viscosity, otherwise the serum will not come out.
- Due to high density and viscosity, Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides has very good massaging properties.
- Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides can be used for face and body.
- Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides is practical and very easy to use.
- Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides is presented in a large 50 ml format, which is bigger compared to the competing products on the market in 30 ml format.
- Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides has excellent absorption into the skin, does not grease and is easy and practical to use.
- The high concentration and synergistic action of active ingredients of Dermastir Dropper Diamond Peptides provide immediate visible results.
- Dermastir Dermastir Diamond Peptides can be used at home in the every-day beauty routine and during aesthetic treatments.Dermastir Dropper Diamond
Peptides can be applied with Gold Bar, ultrasound, galvanic, high frequency, radio frequency machines, oxygen jet machines, pre/post laser, PDT LED therapy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 - 3 drops of the serum on face and neck daily. Do not wash or rub off the serum. The serum can be used also under make-up.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL, CETEARETH-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARETH-20, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ISOHEXADECANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL PALMITATE, POLYSORBATE 80, NYMPHAEA COERULEA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SORBIC ACID, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIAMOND POWDER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, ALCOHOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, BHA, BHT, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.