Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate
QUANTITY 1 Airless Flask x 15ml
Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate is a sun protection cream with high concentration of sun protection filters. This concentrated format is ideal to protect small sensitive areas on the skin exposed to the sun rays and, as a result, to prevent premature signs of aging. Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate protects the most delicate and vulnerable skin areas, such as deep wrinkles, eye and lip contour, old scars and areas subjected to pigmentation. The high quality ingredients enter rapidly into the skin and do not leave any traces.
HOMOSALATE: protects the skin from the adverse effects of ultraviolet (UV) and sun damage.
ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE: is an ultraviolet (UV) absorber and it is used to absorb, reflect or scatter UV rays, protecting the skin from sunburn and sun damage.
ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE: with extremely high photostable absorption abilities provides the protection from sun damage caused by exposure to UVB sun rays.
DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE: is a new generation, chemical sunscreen agent designed for high UVA protection and high photostability. is an organic UV filter that attenuates the exposure of UV radiation on human skin.
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE: delivers broad-spectrum sun protection due to its ability to absorb UVA and UVB rays. It has excellent photostability and helps improve the stability of other sunscreen agents.
PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID: is able to absorb UV light over a wide range of wavelengths and convert it to less damaging infrared radiation (heat).
- Alta Care Laboratoires has produced Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate for the small sensitive areas subjected to pigmentation and eye contour area in subjects prone to dark circles.
- Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate combines 6 SPF filters with 31% concentration to provide very high protection against UV and sun damage.
- Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate is a high safety profile product with no risk of alteration of stability and pH level thanks to airless vacuum packaging.
- Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate can be combined with a normal SPF cream for a higher protection of specific areas exposed to the sun.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Cleanse your face to remove any make-up, dirt or oils; rinse well and pat dry with a towel.
- Press the top of the cream’s packaging to get a small amount of the product.
- Apply the Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate on the interested areas with a light massage.
- Dermastir SPF 50+ Concentrate can be used every day, several times a day.
ATTENTION! Handle the product with care to avoid damage to the pump mechanism. Avoid contact between the product and the outer packaging.
|View Packaging disposal instructions
AQUA, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, MICA, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE,
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, CHLORPHENESIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, CI 17200.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.