Dermastir Peel Off Mask - Eye Contour
QUANTITY 1 x 10g
The Eye Contour Peel off mask will bring fresh ingredients to the eye zone, ensuring the overall regeneration of this delicate area. The Eye Contour Peel off mask eliminates impurities and prepares the skin for the following steps of the treatment. The Dermastir Peel Off Eye Contour mask leaves the delicate area around the eyes soft, luminous and firm. The rich combination of ingredients among which rice powder and alginate, produce a delicate and soft film on the eye contour, strengthening the skin’s functions.
HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: Promotes glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin, helping it to appear more youthful and healthy.
ALGINATE: Provides a fast and impressive result, erasing fine wrinkles, tightening skin, increasing its elasticity, leaving it fresh, supple and radiant.
RICE POWDER: Cooling effect on tired eyes, brightens dark circles.
The concentration of marine collagen reduces the expression lines and reduces eye puffiness. The Dermastir Eye Contour Peel off mask is a safe-to-use product, as it does not contain any conservants or preservatives.
- Monodose mask
- Bio-satin peel off mask
- Based on plant extracts
- Suitable for the delicate eye contour zone
- Tightens the skin around the eyes and reduces eye puffiness
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Mix 10 mg of powder with 30 ml of water at 20C temperature.
2. Using a spatula, stir quickly for 1 minute in order to get a homogenous paste.
3. Place a small piece of gauze on the closed eye of the client, in order to protect them.
4. Apply the mask with a spatula on the eyelids and the eye contour.
5. The mask will set within 5-6 minutes. Leave the mask to perform for at least 15 minutes.
6. Remove the mask by peeling it off in one whole piece.
SOLUM DIATOMEAE, ALGIN, CALCIUM SULFATE, ORYZA SATIVA STARCH, BENTONITE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CI 74160, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.