DERMASTIR LASH - CILSER YP
1 x 5ml
Dermastir Lash Growth Filler - Cilser YP is a next-generation hair growth serum, with a growth-enhancing formula, rich in peptides. Dermastir Lash Cilser YP is an avant-garde growth enhancing lash serum. The Lash Cilser contains 7 patented peptides, amino acids, minerals and vitamins on a hyaluronic base.
PEPTIDES: Peptides specifically act on the skin cells of the lashes to create a healthier foundation and to boost volume.
BIOTIN: Helps lashes grow longer and thicker and stimulates the growth of additional eyelash follicles.
SODIUM HYALURONATE: Powerful deep hydrating agent.
ARGININE: An amino acid that promotes hair growth improving the blood supply to the hair root, which in turn stimulates hair growth.
This rich formula enhances the density and fullness of the lashes, stimulating at the same time their growth. Dermastir Lash Cilser YP has been successfully tested both dermatologically and ophthalmologically, and is guaranteed by 98% positive clinical trials.
- 13 active ingredients – makes it the leading eyelash nutrient on the cosmetic/aesthetic market
- 7 patented peptides – send message to the cells for longer and denser lashes
- Anti-aging action ensured by the hyaluronic acid base
- 98% positive clinical trials
- Medical practitioners use the serum during hair loss recoveries or post-chemotherapy
- Used after lash extension procedures, the serum will decrease the breakage when the lashes become fragile
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply the Dermastir Lash Cilser YP Serum on the cleansed eyelash area once or twice a day. Wait a few seconds until the serum is completely absorbed and proceed with your regular daily skincare/make up routine. No need to rinse off the serum.
WATER (AQUA), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, GLYCERIN, ARGININE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, DECAPEPTIDE-10, OLIGOPEPTIDE-54, DECAPEPTIDE-18, ACETYL DECAPEPTIDE-3, OLIGOPEPTIDE-42, OLIGOPEPTIDE-74, NONAPEPTIDE-22, SODIUM OLEATE, BIOTIN, CITRIC ACID.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.