Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-op | Stem Cells + Hyaluronic
QUANTITY 1 x 50ml
The innovative Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op by Alta Care Laboratoires has been developed and produced in large 50 ml format for better results and epidermal renewal for more smooth and soft skin. Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op stimulates enzyme activity to break the bonds that bind dead cells to the skin surface, and so to dramatically diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op speeds up cellular turnover to improve skin radiance and keep skin surface healthy. Skin moisture levels are balanced and the precious ingredients strengthen the skin barrier. Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op has a dense pleasant texture that could not be used and obtained from a small ampoule. In a new packaging the dense serum is easy and practical to use. A particular non-greasy serum texture absorbs rapidly into the skin and can be used every day in the morning and/or evening beauty routine.
SODIUM HYALURONATE: Just like collagen and elastin, the amount of naturallyoccurring hyaluronic acid in our bodies decreases as we get older. Dermastir Resurfacing Post-Op increases the amount of hyaluronic acid content in the layers of the skin, making skin appear younger, smoother and plumper. Since hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the dermis of the skin, products that contain sodium hyaluronate help to replace hyaluronic acid lost as a result of the natural skin ageing process and sun exposure. It holds 1,000 times its weight in water. That’s why it is such an effective moisturizer. When applied to the skin, it helps skin retain moisture, helps wound healing, promotes better blood circulation and nutrient absorption. Results in firmer, plumper skin, which makes wrinkles less visible.
PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7: Increases the epidermal thickness. With age, the epidermis becomes thinner and the transepidermal water loss (TEWL) increases. The peptides are mainly indicated to be applied daily to enhance and stimulate the regeneration of the epidermal cells. Apart from age the epidermal cells also become thinner after operations and some procedures such as laser and dermabrasions. The peptides stimulates the repairing process by attracting cells to a wound site. In practice, youthful skin radiance is due to the rapid cell proliferation. With age, the rate of cell proliferation decreases and causes skin thinning. The peptides promote cell growth and increase proliferation that is essential to prevent signs of aging.
NYMPHEA COERULEA LEAF CELL EXTRACT: The extract of the leaf cells of the Water Lily performs a function of cell-activator. The extract contains alive stem cells that move and thus wake up skin cells when applied topically. It is extremely important to wake up skin cells not only to improve skin response to the treatment but to launch also internal mechanism in the skin to contrast ageing. Blue Lotus Stem Cells that are present in the formula make other ingredients synergistic. Blue Lotus Stem cells also have anti-oxidant properties that slow down cell oxidation, combat free radicals and fight glycation.
Skin radiance is improved thanks to the skin-cell turnover, which promotes healthy and refreshed skin. Dermastir Resurfacing Post-op serum has the power to stabilize the moisture levels and to reinforce the skin’s barrier.
- Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op serum has more density and viscosity compared to serums presented in ampoules. The reason is that the ampoules cannot have such density and viscosity, otherwise the serum will not come out.
- Due to high density and viscosity, Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op has very good massaging properties.
- Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op is practical and very easy to use.
- Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op is presented in a large 50 ml format, which is bigger compared to the competing products on the market in 30 ml format.
- Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op has excellent absorption into the skin, does not grease and is easy and practical to use.
- The high concentration and synergistic action of active ingredients of Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op provide immediate visible results.
- Dermastir Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op can be used at home in the every-day beauty routine and during aesthetic treatments. Dermastir Dropper Resurfacing Post-Op can be applied with Gold Bar, ultrasound, galvanic,
high frequency, radio frequency machines, oxygen jet machines, pre/post laser, PDT LED therapy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 - 3 drops of the serum on face and neck daily. Do not wash or rub off the serum. The serum can be used also under make-up.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHLORPHENESIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, NYMPHAEA COERULEA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CI 42090, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.