Dermastir Post-op Invisible Face Mask - Hyaluronic
QUANTITY 1 x 25ml
Dermastir Hyaluronic Post-op Face mask is a post-op skincare product, efficient after any kind of aesthetic procedure. The mask is hydrophilic and it diminishes the TEWL since it can retain moisture levels up to 100 times its own dry weight. The formula was designed to inhibit enzymes that break down hyaluronic, collagen and elastin.
Dermastir Hyaluronic Post-op Face mask is also suitable to use alone as a course of treatments.
HYALURONIC ACID: Retains moisture in the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Prevents premature signs of aging.
SOLUBLE COLLAGEN: Increases skin firmness and reduces signs of ageing, smooths expression lines and fine wrinkles.
The exclusive formula of this hydrophilic Hyaluronic face mask is able to enhance the production of collagen and to build a protective barrier of the skin.
- Post-op: post-laser, post-peel, post-botox, post-filler etc
- Anti-wrinkle and post anti-wrinkle treatment
- Intense skin hydration and moisturizing
- Collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid stimulation
- Post-op skincare product with excellent occlusive properties
- Monodose mask adheres like the second skin, no treatment bed needed
- The mask becomes invisible, once applied. Practical to use.
- Releases ingredients constantly throughout the time of application
- Noticeably improves skin texture, especially if used as a course of treatments
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove the outer layer of the mask. Apply the mask on a cleansed and dry face. Leave the mask to perform for 30-45 minutes. Afterwards, remove the mask and massage the serum. Do not rinse with water.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, HYALURONIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, ALOE VERA EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK PG-PROPYL METHYLSILANEDIOL.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.